Garagepark B.V. Garagepark B.V., located at Binnendelta 1H, 1261 WZ Blaricum, is responsible for the processing of personal data as shown in this privacy statement.
1261 WZ Blaricum
Personal data that we process
Garagepark B.V. processes your personal data because you use our services and / or because you provide them yourself. Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- Date of birth
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Information about your surfing behavior across different websites (for example because this company is part of an advertising network)
- Internet browser and device type
- Bank account number
Special and / or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and / or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors under the age of 16. Unless they have permission from their parents or guardian. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16. We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children from being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Garagepark B.V. processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- Sending our newsletter and / or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if necessary to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Garagepark B.V. analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Garagepark B.V. tracks your surfing behavior on various websites with which we tailor our products and services to your needs.
- Garagepark B.V. also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as information that we need for our tax return.
- Credit reporting and credit check;
- Data validation, cleaning and enrichment of data for the purpose of customer management;
- Traceability and debtor management;
- Preventing and detecting fraudulent activity;
- Verifying data for identification purposes; and
- Statistical analysis, generating scores (including profiling) and modeling.
Garagepark B.V. makes [yes / no] decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. These are decisions taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example, an employee of Garagepark B.V.).
ZOHO CRM for the storage of customer data in order to be able to realize the correct administrative processing for the purchase / sale, rental / rental of the boxes. Contacting us for reasons related to the services we provide. Garagepark B.V. uses the following computer programs or systems: [complete with name of the system, why it is used, underlying logic, importance and expected consequences for the person concerned]
How long do we keep personal data
Garagepark B.V. does not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data: (Category) personal data> Retention period> Reason Personalia> Retention period> Reason Address> Retention period> Reason Etc> Retention period> Reason
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Garagepark B.V. does not sell your information to third parties and only provides it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processor agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. Garagepark B.V. remains responsible for these processing operations.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Cookies are also placed on this website by third parties. These are, for example, advertisers and / or the social media companies. Below is an overview: [For example: Cookie: Googly Analytics Name: _utma Function: Analytical cookie that measures website visits Retention period: 2 years
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Garagepark B.V. and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data that we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for cancellation of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your ID with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks. Garagepark B.V. would also like to point out that you have the opportunity to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. This can be done via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
How we protect personal data
Garagepark B.V. takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via firstname.lastname@example.org